Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dare I say it.....Clayton is probably home tomorrow!

Well, we are just holding our breath. The doctor came in tonight while I was there at the hospital with Clayton and said things look good. So he is recommending discharge tomorrow.....yeah! The one final hurdle to get over is the actual doctor that is in charge of him to say he can go tomorrow. I'm quite sure that everything will work out in our favor, but I just don't want to get my hopes up too high. Clayton looks better and has more energy. We are really looking forward to having him back home and he is of course more than ready to come home!!!! He will spend a few days recouping at home before heading back up to Calgary for work. I think he will take it easy the first week or so at work as well. Thank you for all of your prayers! They made a difference. We will let you know tomorrow if he actually got out of there. I plan to go in at about noon and we're hoping it doesn't take all day to release him. Love, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment